You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Himachal Updates

I am new member here

I am new member here and i join this website on 5th of July and I am glad to introduce my first resource in this website.

I am happy to be part of this website and try my best to achieve high earning profile in future.
    A warm welcome to you in himachalspider.com . As you are new member so read the posting guidelines. Hope you will earn huge money from this site. Most important thing donot copy and paste if you done then your account will be disqualified. Post more articles make huge money. If you have any problem please share us in form section
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

Hi Chirag, Welcome aboard. You write well. But you must go through the guidelines for various sections. Forums can accept short notes but the resource section demands sizable articles along with a title and a summary. IT WILL BE BETTER TO UPLOAD SOME SELF CLICKED PICTURES TOO.In simple words, quantity and quality both are required. I am very sure you can produce good articles. You will always have my support. All the very best. Regards,........................Shekhar Prashar

Delete Attachment

Hello,

Thanks both of you for making my warm welcome. I will try to put my maximum effort in this forum.

Hello Chirag, welcome to HSR. I do not think that you are new to Spiders. So no need to tell you all the rules and regulations. If you have any doubt, then please ask in Forum section. Happy posting.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello everyone...,
    My self Manoj Chandel...iam join this site
    15 July.11,..HimachalSpider.., i can,t know this site
    how i can earn money....tell me..

Thanks & Regards
    Manaoj Chandel

Hello Manoj first of all welcome to Himachal Spider which is one of the best source to explore each and every corner of Himachal Pradesh. Now talking about your query, so you can earn money by posting your self-written article in various sections of Himachal Spider. You can post your articles in Resources, Business, etc sections of Himachal Spider. If you still have any doubts then please ask by using forum section of Himachal Spider. Forum section is used to clear your doubts about site. So feel free to ask anything about this site.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

A warm welcome to you in HImachal spider.com as the Narender said it is absolutely true you can earn alots of money through this website.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.