You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Not getting cash credit

To all the respected members of Himachal Spider

Can anyone please tell me that why don't we get cash credit when we post jobs in 'Jobs in Himachal ' . I get cash credit only when I post any thing in resource section.

Thanks
    Manisha
    Cash credits depends upon the quality of your contents. If your contents are of very high quality then you will surely get good cash credits and points. If you post some high quality contents in Job section then you will surely get good points and cash credits. But try to focus on Resources because they are very helpful to both the site and you (if you have adsense account).
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Hello, Manisha,

Well said by Narender, I also post the jobs in job section but I didnot get cash credits as my contents of my post are not very high quality. But I also post in business section there you can get more cash credits and points. If you post in very high quality contents in resource section you will get more cash credits instead of other section. Hope you can understand ! If you have any problem about this you can tell me in this forum.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

thank you so much Mr.Narender and Mr. Ankur for your guidance .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.