You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Add new tabs in Himachalspider.com

Hello,
    Narender,
    I just wants that many sister sites have the tab like Link Section , Top Pages , Gift Shop . Please add these tabs in himachalspider.com .

In himachalspider, there is some errors like

1. Entrance Section
    When we try to post in this section first they ask " Exam Subject " , " Category "
    then we submit the question then they ask fill " Exam Subject " , " Category " but their is nothing to select.

2. Question Bank
    Same problem is also their in question bank section.

3.In our left handed side their is Subscribe to Email in which third option is "Explore Rajasthan" this would beExplore Dev Bhoomi Himachal.

4. When we try to send the gifts to each other then we could send them as their is no gifts is their.

These are my suggestion about the himachalspider.com Hope you will make the changes in this .
    Hello Ankur, I am Editor here (at Himachal Spider). I do not have rights to do these things. But our webmaster will surely take these suggestions.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Okay Narender, Thank you for the views hope webmaster will accept my suggestions.
    Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.