You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Proper and Detailed Profiles of New Members

A warm welcome to all the members who have joined HimachalSpider recently. After clicking through the profiles of the new members who joined last week,I was quite disappointed to see that instead of complete profiles, only names were appended.I am addressing to Bishan Dass, Bharat Bhushan, Parvesh,Jagdeep,Kamal,Atul,Pooja, Chhotuad,Rajnish and other ladies and gentlemen who have joined earlier. You hail from different regions and have diversified identities. But one thing that commonly binds you all is your creative bent of mind. Deep down you all know that,given an opportunity, you can express yourselves well enough. Some of you may be acknowledged writers looking for an appropriate platform. My advice and request to you all is "PLEASE MAKE A GOOD BEGINNING" Start with an appropriate profile. It should be your proper introduction. It should be honest. You don't need to mask it. We all need good, sincere and active members joining in.It is an interactive platform. More transparent we will be with each other, more we can encourage each others endeavor.It is like a family.
    It gave me immense pleasure, motivating new talented members to stand tall and be shinning stars of HimachalSpider for times to come. I thank all those members who have read this complete message.Please do participate in the adjoining Opinion Poll. Welcome once again and best of luck.
    Hello Shekhar,
    I do feel the same that members joining the himachalspider should update their profile with full details. This help in better identity of the members and encourage new people also to join this beautiful site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.