You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Information about me

My Name is Maan Singh. I belong to palampur which is a well known city of Himachal Pradesh. My Date of Birth is 21st Dec 1990.I have Completed my +2 standard in Science Group in 2008.Now I am BScIT result awaited and also completed my 4 semester of GNIIT(Software Engineering) form NIIT South Ex Center New Delhi. My Father is an Accountant and my mother is a housewife. My brother in 3rd Semester of BBA. My sister has got married. My hobbies are playing Cricket and working with computer. My aim to become a successful software engineer. If you given a chance I can sure a best service to you sir.

Thank you With Regard

Maan Singh
    Hi Maan Singh, Welcome to HimachalSpider. Good to see your introduction. Please edit and correct your year of birth, unless it was meant to be a joke. We all here are eager to provide any kind of assistance you may need to fulfill the targets you have in mind. We also expect you to post some beautiful pictures of the Dhauladhars as soon as possible. Wish you all the best.
    With regards, Shekhar Prashar

Note: I am posting a few pictures I clicked last month near Palampur.

Delete Attachment

Delete Attachment

Hi Maan, Himachal Spider gives chance to every one for sharing their valuable self written contents with world. So do not worry and here we have many seniors which guides all members about their queries about Himachal Spider. So keep posting.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.