You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Who will be the winner of coming Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who will be the winner of coming Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections?'.
    ans) BJP
    Bcos its the only party in INDIA who are true,polite and saviour and caring for our nation.
    I think BJP will surely win the next elections. Under the guidance of our honourable cheif minister Prof. Prem Kumar Dhumal I think our state has done a remarkable progress.
    We can cite this with the opening of many good institutions in our state which includes- Rayat group of colleges, Shoolini University, Maharashi Markandeyshwar , Central university in Kangra and so on. This has resulted in utilisation of our capital in the state only as earlier students had to go in outside states for their higher education.
    Govt. has also provide lot of employment in its ruling session and I think its enough for it to mark its presence again.
    Whereas in Congress party, they lacks a true leader at present after Mr Virbhadra Singh.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.