You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Give your suggestions here

Hello friends, now days Himachal Spider is doing very good and it is just because of you all. Your articles are very good and Himachal Spider is now shifting towards greater heights. But its still not done, we have to work hard. Main purpose of this forum message is to listen to your suggestions regarding better working of Himachal Spider so that we can make Himachal Spider a complete stoppage to all Himachal lovers. You are free to write anything (except abusive language) as response. So friends give your valuable suggestions right now.
    Hello Narender,
    I find forum section of the site totally inactive. I think there should be more encouragement to the members to actively participate in forum.
    Forum section will help the members to improve their communication skills. This will help them to post quality articles in the resource section.
    Also members can use forum as a platform for enhancing their knowledge.

Hello Aman, thanks very much for your response but dear, at present we don't have much contributters here. But in future if we will have enough contributters then I promise you that we will surely launch some very nice forum contests which will motivate users to contribute in Forum section.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

My point is the same Narender ji that we dont have enough contributors to forum.
    I am not saying for contest now, instead members should encourage first to participate actively.
    You can make an appeal to the members or can send some personal messages to few active members of the site requesting them to participate in the forum section.

Hi buddy, I asked senior members of Himachal Spider to contribute in Forum section too. Let we hope for the best. Please keep giving your suggestions in future too because we are team and team work can make Himachal Spider one of the best site in India. Thanks very much again.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.