You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

What are your views on the progress of Anurag Thakur?

Anurag Thakur has emerged out as a true leader for BJP. He has become the role model for the youth. With such a huge progress he made in his small political career I expect one day he will represent Himachal on National level politics.
    What my fellow members of this site thinks anout his progression?
    Dear Aman,
    Good to see that there are some good emerging leaders in Himachal Pardesh.
    But i dont understand how these had made any change in my life or any common man life of himachal, there are various reasons for the same:
    1. Many like me lives out of himachal because we are not having any choice for work in Himachal.
    2. No good transport facilities, i rarely get seat to sit in buses. No train facilities.
    3. Infrastructure is also not good.
    Like wise there are many.
    But still i beleive some good leaders will emerge and bring some change in common mans life.

Regards,
    Vivek Sharma

Dear Vivek ji,
    You have given valid reasons. I do support your views. I think it will take some more time to get more good leaders. The main reason which I think is responsible for underdevelopment of our state is that we have only 4 MPs to represent in the centre.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.