You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Winter Sports in Himachal Pradesh contest

We had recently organized one resource contest named Winter Sports in Himachal Pradesh. Here is the winner list for the same contest. Total of three members participated in this contest and out of three, two successfully crossed all the barriers. Both posted equal number of articles so in this case we are deciding winner and runner up by calculating total points earned by them in their articles related to contest theme.
    1. First prize goes to Mrs Santosh Chandel. She will get Rs. 150 and 100 points.
    2. Second prize goes to Mr Aman Thakur. He will get Rs 100 and 50 points.
    Himachal Spider members please come forward to congratulate the winners.
    I am elated after getting the prize from the himachalspider. I congratulate Mrs. Santosh chandel for winning the first prise. I read her all the article and found very much attractive.
    I hope himachalspider will come wuth some more contests in the future.

It's my pleasure to hold this honour. These kinda contests are really thrilling , very similar to the winter sports in Himachal itself. Congrats to Mr. Aman Thakur for his work and thanks to the Himachal spider team for organising such a contest. In coming future this website would go high like anything and would be a great source of knowledge.
    Santosh Chandel
    (GOLD MEMBER)

congratulation Mrs Santosh chandel and Mr Aman thakur.Both of you worked hard for this contest and set an example for others.Congrates again to both of you.
    And thanks to the editor for organising such competitions.These competitions increase knowledge and participation of members.
    Regards,
    Kamal

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.