You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Medicinal and Aromatic Plants

I had joined my duties as Artist-cum-General Duty Assistant in the project "Desert Development Project at Kaza DDP" in April, 1988. During this period A Book written by Dr. NS Chauhan entield, "Medicinal and Aromatic Plants of Himachal Pradesh" published at Indust Publishing House New Delhi, all the type setting and sketches of medicinal plants prepared by me, Dr. Chauhan especaily acknowledged for this purpose. Now at present, I working as a Field Assistant Grade-II at Regional Horticultural and Research Sub-Station Tabo (Lahaul & Spiti) under Dr. YS Parmar Univesity of Horticulture and Foestry, Nauni-Solan (HP). I have much knowledge about medicinal and aromatic plants under the guidance of Reverable Dr. NS Chauhan, who is the MASHIHA of the medicinal and aromatic plants and also I have good experience in the field of Computer applications, Video and Still Photography last 25 years.
    Mr. Joginder Bansal am glad to know about your knowledge and experices about the medicinal and aeromatic plants. This is very good field. I Am student of b.pharmacy and i have chosen project about tranditional medicinal plants around kullu. in my project i will study the such plants pharmacogonsitically which include biological source, geographical source, cultivation and proppgation more important chemical consistuents and uses.
    can you help me in my project

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.