You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

A brief introduction about me.....

hiii frns this is anil jaswal....m basically frm himachal only...but most of my schooling i did frm outside himachal only as my dad was in army. I am a pure Kvian...means frm 1st standard to 12th standard i studied in kendriya vidyalaya. I have done B.Tech in Aeronautical and now i am doing M.Tech in Thermal from chennai. I like to explore new places, like to interact with new peoples that was the only reason i decided to pursue my M.Tech from chennai so that i can come to know about their culture, language n many others things.
    Hello!
    Anil Jaswal a warm welcome to you in Himachalsdpider. If you have any problem occurring in the site you may free to contact me.

Thank You & Regards

Ankur Gupta
    Gold Member of Himachalspider

Hi Ankur,

Thanks a lot for your response and i will definitely approach you in the case i face any kind of problem.

Thank you,

Regards,

Anil Jaswal

Hello Anil welcome to Himachal Spider which is one complete stop for every kind of information about HP. Here you have the chance to earn handsome money by contributing in various sections of Himachal Spider. Before staring please note that we do not accept message or chatting language and copied articles. So post your self written articles to make maximum from us. All the best.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.