You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to find your mobile number?

How to know my mobile number? A question which arises in most of our minds when we have forgotten our mobile number when we are upto a flexi recharge due to low balance. All network providers in India including Airtel, Aircel, Docomo, Idea, Reliance gsm, vodafone .... have options for their customers to view their own mobile number toll free without calling the customer care numbers.You can now know your mobile number by typing the number for your operator given below :

>For Aircel,Docomo and Reliance gsm dial *1# to know your mobile number

> For Airtel dial *140*6575# instead of showing your mobile number directly,you will recieve a call from your number itself

>For Idea dial *789# Idea customers can know their mobile number and date of activation of the sim card

>For Vodafone dial *555#
    Sir how can i know my BSNL mobile no. If i have know balance and without calling Customer care?

try this,

send GPRSPRE to 53733 from your mobile

You should get sms to your mobile along with mobile no & gprs settings ( gprs activation has no monthly rental , zero charges)

if this doesn't work , you need to buy 10rs top up card.

Thanx sir for trying to give answer but i am not getting my mobile no. But only gprs setting is coming on sms. But its ok to recharge with coupen of RS 10. . Can i plz know that how i can earn money on this site and in what mode i will get the money either on my bank account or through demand draft??plz tell me if you know

Mr. Hans Raj you can earn unlimited money from himachalspider.com for this you have to do some task. you can earn money by various way most common and hug amount of can be earned by posting Artical. note that the artical which you post it should be your own should not be copied from any website, newspaper or books. the money you will get depends upon the strength of you artice.
    you can also earn money by revenue sharing, refferal program for this you to invite your friend if he join you get credit.
    if you work here for 1 to hrs in a day you get good pocket money.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.