You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

PAYMENTS OBTained from Himachalspider.com

What is the procedure to get the payment obtained from this site and how will i get and with which mode i will receive payment either direct in my bank account or through Demand draft? Please anyone help me. . .
    These are GRE and GMAT
    The GMAT or the Graduate Management Aptitude Test is required if you want to do apply to a business school.
    The GRE is required for other Post Graduate Programs in your field/subject.
    Good business schools require at least 650 score in GMAT so you should prepare seriously.If you aim fora dream university like Stanford or Harvard in US then prepare to aimfor a 720 and above score.The higher the score the more is the chance of your admission

Hyderabad is going to be the Hub of Best Educational Institutions and B-Schools suiting toall levels of performers in education and financial budget.
    At present in Hyderabad Best B-Schools as per my research are:-
    ISB-Indian School of Business
    NMiMS-Nursee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
    Ethames Graduate School-UK, India Campus (250 acres Residential Campus to start in 2012 near Gachibouli/Day campus already started)
    XLRI- Hyderabad (campus about to start)
    IIT-Hyderabad (located in Medak District)
    IBS-Indian Business School
    IPE-Institute of Public Enterprise

First you have to cross threshold payment limit which is usually Rs. 700-Rs. 1000. After that your payment will be announced, thereafter you will have to upload one completely filled invoice form in your account. If your bank supports online transactions then payment will be directly added to your bank account and in case it doesn't supports online transactions then we will issue your payments by use of demand draft. For complete information, kindly visit this link- How to recieve payments from Himachal Spider. If you still have any confusion, then please ask.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.