You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Editors please start new contest in Himachal spider

I want to say that there is no competition or contest organised by the editors since april 2012. Please start new contest so that visitors or members can contribute with their great skills. Its my request to editors that organise at least one contest that can engage members to contribute more and more.
    We too want to start an attractive contest but we are unable to do so because of less participation and less number of active members. Please start contributing on regular basis and then we will arrange one nice competition from next month (New Year).
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Ok editor sir Now I will start contributing in regular basis. I am curious to participate in the upcoming contest.

Is there some new contest on HS? If yes just tell me please I am ready to participate and WIN the contest.
    Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

i am also interested in participating in contest so please start any contest n HS.

UPDATE: I am ready to start new contest. I need minimum 3 participants (I'll not be eligible for taking part). So please let me know who and who are interested. You can tell me by commenting here or by messaging me. Also please join me on FB for better communication.
    My FB: http://www.facebook.com/ankush933

Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

sir i am ready for the contest please start new contest in this site.

Sir of course I am interested in the contest. Due to working in other sister sites my contribution is not much here. But if you start contest it really motivates us for contribution. Please announce contest.

I have started the contest. Please visit Forum section for further details.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

Sign In to post your comments