You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Wizard of Month contest active now

Hello Friends, here I am with latest contest on Himachal Spider. I am pleased to inform that we are going to start Wizard of Month contest again.

Eligibility
    You need to write at least 15 articles and have to cross 300 points in a particular month. We are going to reward two winners at end of each month (Webmaster will not be able to participate in this contest). In case two members will crosses the thresh-hold then winner will be announced on basis of more number of articles. If both have equal number of articles in that particular month then the member with quality posts will be decided as the first winner (quality will be based on traffic).

Prices
    1. First Price: Rs. 200, 100 points
    2. Second price; Rs. 100, 50 points
    If you have any doubts then please let me know through your comments. This contest is active from this month itself. Good Luck!
    Thanks webmaster for introducing a fabulous contest that is wizard of the month contest. Sir I would like to participate in this contest but there is just one simple doubt in my mind. Whether the contest is only for this month or for every month.

At present this contest is active for 2 months. Later extension will depend on participation level.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.
    Editor- Himachal Spider

• Sign In to post your comments