List of Famous Historical Forts in Himachal Pradesh:
1. Nagarkot Fort: The famous historical Nagarkot Fort is located in Kangra district. Nagarkot Fort was constructed by Susharma.
2. Fort of Handoor: Fort of Handoor is situated at the border of Handoor. Fort of Handoor was built by Kalyan Chand.
3. Chhatipur Fort: Chhatipur Fort is situated in Jhajhardhar region of Bilaspur district in Himachal Pradesh. Chhatipur Fort was built by Sansar Chand.
4. Rang Mahal: Popular Rang Mahal in Bilaspur district of Himachal Pradesh was built by Vijay Chand.
5. Taragarh Fort: Taragarh Fort is situated in Taragarh in Chamba district. Taragarh Fort was built by Jagat Singh.
6. Nada Mahal: Nada Mahal is situated in Rajnagar and was built by Umed Singh.
7. Chamba Rang Mahal: Chamba Rang Mahal in district Chamba was built by Umed Singh.
8. Shahpur Fort: Shahpur Fort is situated in Shahpur and was built by Bhaktmal.
9. Damdama Mahal: Damdama Mahal is situated in district Mandi. Damdama Mahal was built by Suraj Sen.
10. Sheeshmahal and Motimahal: Sheeshmahal and Motimahal are in Nahan and were built by Fateh Chand.
11. Kangra Fort: Kangra Fort is situated few kilometers from main Kangra town. Kangra Fort was built by Susharma Chand.
12. Kamlagarh Fort: Kamlagarh Fort is situated in Kamlagarh and was built by Raja Suraj Sen.
13. Sarkhpur Fort: Sarakhpur Fort is situated in Mandi and was built by Sidh Sen.
14. Nahan Fort: Nahan fort in Nahan, Sirmour was built by Karam Prakash.
15. Jatak Fort: Jatak Fort is situated in Nahan and was built by Ranjaur Singh.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...