List of National Parks in Himachal:
1. Great Himalayan National Park: The Great Himalayan National park is situated in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh covering an area of 620 sq. kms.
2. Pin Valley National Park: Pin Valley National Park is situated in Lahaul Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh covering an area of 675 sq. kms.
List of Natural parks in Himachal:
1. Kufri Natural Park: Kufri Natural Park is situated 15 kms from Shimla in the Kufri region. Area of Kufri National park is 19 hectares.
2. Manali Natural Park: Manali Natural Park is situated in the Manali region of Kullu dictrict.
3. Gopalpur-Palampur Natural Park: 12kms from Chamunda Devi temple is the Gopalpur-Palampur Natural Park.
List of Zoological Parks in Himachal:
1. Himalayan Zoological Park: Himalayan Zoological Park is sitiuated in tooti Kandi region of Shimla district.
2. Dharamshala Zoological Park.
3. Rewalsar Zoological Park: Rewalsar Zoological park is situated near the famous Rewalsar lake in Mandi district.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...