List of Wildlife Sanctuaries in Himachal:
1. Saachu Tuan Nala: Covering an area of 103 sq. kms, Saachu Tuan Nala is situated in Chamba district.
2. Gamgool Siabehi: Another wildlife sanctuary situated in Chamba district is the Gamgool Siabehi, covering an area of 109 sq. kms.
3. Tundah: Tundah Wildife Sanctuary is also situated in Chamba district occupying an area of 64 sq. kms.
4. Kugti: Kugti is a wildlife sanctuary in Chamba covering an area of 379 sq. kms.
5. Kala Top Khajjiar: Small wildlife sanctuary in Chamba district is the Kala Top Khajjiar occupying an area of 20 sq. kms.
6. Klass: Klass wildlife sanctuary is situated in Kullu district in an area of 14 sq. kms.
7. Khikhan: Khikhan wildlife sanctuary is also in Kullu district in an area of 14 sq. kms.
8. Kanavar: covering an area of 61 kms is the Kanavar wildlife sanctuary in Kullu.
9. Nagdu, Shikari Devi and Bandli in Mandi.
10. Govind Sagar and Shri Naina Devi in Bilaspur.