List of Wildlife Sanctuaries in Himachal:
1. Saachu Tuan Nala: Covering an area of 103 sq. kms, Saachu Tuan Nala is situated in Chamba district.
2. Gamgool Siabehi: Another wildlife sanctuary situated in Chamba district is the Gamgool Siabehi, covering an area of 109 sq. kms.
3. Tundah: Tundah Wildife Sanctuary is also situated in Chamba district occupying an area of 64 sq. kms.
4. Kugti: Kugti is a wildlife sanctuary in Chamba covering an area of 379 sq. kms.
5. Kala Top Khajjiar: Small wildlife sanctuary in Chamba district is the Kala Top Khajjiar occupying an area of 20 sq. kms.
6. Klass: Klass wildlife sanctuary is situated in Kullu district in an area of 14 sq. kms.
7. Khikhan: Khikhan wildlife sanctuary is also in Kullu district in an area of 14 sq. kms.
8. Kanavar: covering an area of 61 kms is the Kanavar wildlife sanctuary in Kullu.
9. Nagdu, Shikari Devi and Bandli in Mandi.
10. Govind Sagar and Shri Naina Devi in Bilaspur.
No responses found. Be the first to comment...