Information of Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is also called the land of God and Dev Bhoomi. There are many festivals and fairs are held there. The Hindi and Pahari are the two main language of Himachal Pradesh. Many peoples are come out in the Himachal Pradesh to see the festivals, fairs and temples. Summer festival and Dusshera is the famous festivals of the Himachal Pradesh. There are many peoples to come out the Himachal Pradesh to see the valley of nature and beautiful hills of Shimla. Shimla, Kullu, Mandi, Dalhousie and Dharamshala are the main tourist's places of Himachal Pradesh. Apple, Plum, Chilgoza, Mangoes, Lemon and nut are the famou8sn fruits of the Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh covered the area of 55673sq. km. there are twelve district in Himachal Pradesh. Dr. Y.S Parmar is the first C.M of Himachal Pradesh. There are three main universities located in Himachal Pradesh that is Dr. Y.S Parmar University located in Solan, Himachal Pradesh University situated in the capital of Himachal Pradesh Shimla and Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University situated in Palampur. Himachal Pradesh can be divided into three parts upper part of Himachal, middle part of himachal and lower part of Himachal.
Upper part of Himachal: - The upper part of the Himachal is covered by snow fall. Its height is 3000 meters to 6000 meters. In upper part o0f Himachal the highest peaks of mountain are presented there. Lahul Spiti. Bharmour, Pangi area and Kinnaur is the upper part of Himachal.
Middle part of Himachal: - There are smaller hills are situated in this area. In winter season these hills are covered by snow for four months. The height of this area is 1000 meters to 3000 meters. Dharamshala, Chail, Dalhousie, Dhauldhar and Shimla are the some examples of these areas. The upper part of Bilaspur and Sirmaur are situated there.
Lower part of Himachal: - This area situated in south of Himachal Pradesh. Height of this area is 1000 meters. Nalagarh area of Solan, Balh valley of Mandi, and lowest party of Una and Bilaspur are situated in this area.
The Tehsil of following districts are:-
1. Bilaspur Sadar and Ghumarwin is the Tehsil Bilaspur district.
2. Chamba, Churah, Pangi, Bharmour and Bhatyat is the Tehsil of Chamba district.
3. Hamirpur and Barsar is the Tehsil of Hamirpur district.
4. Kanga, Palampur, Dharamshala, Nurpur, Baijnath, Jwali, Indoura, Khundiya and Dehra Gopi Pur is the Tehsil of Kangra district.
5. Nihar, Kalpa, Sangla, Pooh and Morang is the Tehsil of Kinnaur district.
6. Kullu, Banjar, Nirmand and Ani is the Tehsil of Kullu district.
7. Lahul and Spiti is the Tehsil of Lahul Spiti district.
8. Mandi, Chaychot, Thunag, Joginder Nagar, Sarkaghat, Sunder Nagar and Karsog is the Tehsil of Mandi diarict.
9. Shimla Urban, Shimla Rular, Sunni, Thiyog, Kot Kahi, Kumbhrasian, Chopal, Rohru, Jubbal, Chirgaon and Dodra Kwar is the Tehsil of Shimla district.
10. Nahan, Renuka, Shilai, Paonta Sahib, Pachchad and Raj Garah is the Tehsil of Sirmour district.
11. Solan, Kasauli, Nalagarh and Arki is the Tehsil of Solan district.
12. Una, Amb and Bangana is the Tehsil of Una district.
Power projects in Himachal Pradesh
Giri Hydel Project is the first Hydro project of Himachal Pradesh which was complete in 1978-79. After coming of the time there are many projects are open in himachal Pradesh. The main Projects of Himachal Pradesh are following as:-
1. Rucki micro Hydel scheme opened in Kinnaur district.
2. Sissu micro hydle scheme opened in Lahul Spiti.
3. Bassi augmentation project opened in Mandi district.
4. Bhabha Hydle project opened in Kinnaur district.
Electric Dams of Himachal Pradesh
1. A dam of himachal situated in Joginder Nagar at Mandi district.
2. Bhakra Dam made in the upward of Satluj River situated in Bilaspur district.
3. In Sirmour district a Dam situated in Giri Rata River.
4. In Kinnaur district Bhaga and Nath-Pa-Jhakri dam situated in Satluj River.
5. Sisu Thironch dam dituated in Lahul Spiti district.
Industries in Himachal Pradesh
Nalagrh, Parwanoo, Solan and Baddi are the Industrial area of Himachal Pradesh. these cities are area of the Solan district. A cement factoryu located in Bilaspur district and a Gun factory located in Mandi District. In Prawanoo, Baddi, Nalagarh there are many factories located here like Televisions, A.C factory, Biotech, cement and computers.
More articles: Exploring Himachal
No responses found. Be the first to comment...