Introduction to Parwanoo:
Parwanoo is one of the border regions of Himachal Pradesh touching the Kalka region which lies in aryana. In fact, Parwanoo is the southern gateway to Himachal. Parwanoo lies in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. The altitude of Parwanoo is 640 metres above the sea level. Parwanoo is basically an industrial town with number of factories and industrial plants being set up here. The climate of Parwanoo is very hot during summers and the temperature may rise above 40 degree Celsius. However, winters are cool and pleasant here and the temperature may drop as low as 0 degree Celsius. There are many sightseeing places nearby Parwanoo.
Major Attractions in and around Parwanoo:
1. The famous Pinjore Garden which is a Mughal-style garden is just 10 kms away from Parwanoo.
2. Dgshai famous for its old cantonments and churches is just 45 kms from Parwanoo. Subathu is also close to Parwanoo at a distance of 28 kms.
3. The well known hill station of Himachal, Kasauli is very close to Parwanoo. Kasauli is just 37 kms away from Parwanoo.
4. One can have a view of the wall paintings and palace of Kuthar which is 53 kms from Parwanoo.
5. Famous old palace of Nalagarh located at the top of Nalagarh is just 41 kms from Parwanoo.
Famous Hotels near Parwanoo:
1. Hotel Shiwalik is a Deluxe hotel providing all the modern amenities to the visitors.
2. Timber Trail is one of the fantastic hotels close to Parwanoo. It is just 7 kms from Parwanoo.
More articles: Solan Tourism