Introduction to Kasauli:
Kasauli is a beautiful small 'old world' hill station located in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. Kasauli is situated at an altitude of about 1950 metres above the sea level. Kasauli is surrounded by woods and one can see masterpieces of British works here. Kasauli is an all season destination for the tourists. Kasauli is the nearest hill station for the tourist coming from Punjab and Haryana. The climate of Kasauli is cool around the year. The temperature in summers goes maximum to 35-38 degree Celsius and winters are very cool with temperature dropping down to 0 degree Celsius.
Major Tourist Attractions in Kasauli, Solan:
1. The best place for the tourist and the local residents to hang out are the Upper and Lower Malls in Kasauli.
2. The sacred Hanuman Temple at Monkey Point is another most visited place in Kasauli. It is believed that during Ramayana when Lord Hanuman was carrying Himalaya, he took rest and placed one of his foot here at Monkey Point in Kasauli.
3. The old historic church of Kasauli which was built by the Britishers stands high in the shade of tall trees.
4. Central Research Institute is also located in Kasauli.
5. Famous temples of Baba Balak Nath and Shirdi Sai Baba in Kasauli are also most visited by the devotees, tourists and residents.
In order to enjoy a fantastic stay in Kasauli, Hotel RoS Common in Kasauli, is the best hotel providing all the modern and essential amenities to the tourists. Hotel Ros Common occupies an old colonial bungalow and is located along the Lower Mall of Kasauli.
View Fantastic Pictures of Kasauli Hill Station: Kasauli Hill Station
More articles: Solan Tourism
No responses found. Be the first to comment...