Find Us on Facebook
Various Articles on Himachal Pradesh
Sub Inspector(SI) Exam by HPSSSB Hamirpur(HP) 2010 (Q.1 -25)
Posted Date: 06-Aug-2010
Various Articles on Himachal Pradesh
: 10 (
HPSSSB Hamirpur conducted exam for the post of Sub Inspector on July 11, 2010. Here is list of questions from Question 1-25.
1. Which of the following Presidents had least tenure?
(a) Sh. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
(b) Sh. Varahagiri Venkata Giri
(c) Dr. Fakhurdhin Ali Ahmed
(d) Dr. Zakir Hussain
2. Consider the tenure of following Presidents.
(1) Sh. Nellam Sanjiva Reddy
(2) Sh. Varahagiri Venkata Giri
(3) Dr. Fahkurdin Ali Ahmed
(4) Dr. Zakir Hussain
The correct chronological order of these is
3. Which of the following antibiotic drug used extensively to treat cattle in India is found to be the main culprit of vanishing 99% population of India vultures?
4. Which is the source of electric energy in n an artificial satellite?
(a) A mini nuclear reactor
(b) A dynamo
(c) A thermopile
(d) Solar cells
5. Recently British scientists have identified the enzyme that plays crucial role in clogging cup of arteries. It is called
(b) Matrix maetalloproteinase-8
(c) Succinic dehydrogenase
6. What is click Jacking?
(a) A malicious technique of tricking web users into revealing confidential information
(b)A device that sends and receive data in a bit second
(c)A form of computer engineering.
(d) a digital process that is used to display an image on the monitor.
7. Which of the following pairs is correctly matched?
(a) X-ray : Roentgen
(b) Mass energy relation : Faraday
(c) Microscope : Galielo
(d) Law of electrolysis : Edward Jenner
8. When a green leaf is seen in red light, its color will be:
9. Refrigerator keep food unspoiled because
(a ) at its low temperature, bacteria and moulds are inactive
(b)At its low temperature, the germs are killed
(c)At its low temperature, the germs are frozen
(d)It sterilizes food
10. An oil tanker is partially filled with oil and moves forward on a level road with uniform acceleration. The surface of oil then
(a) Remains horizontal
(b) Is inclined to the horizontal with smaller depth at the rear end
(c) Is inclined to the horizontal with larger depth at the rear end
(d) Assumes parabolic curve
11. Water boils at low temperature on the high hills because
(a) It is cold on the hills
(b) There is less carbon dioxide on the hills
(c) There is a decrease in air pressure on the hills
(d) There is less oxygen
12. BPO is abbreviation for
(a) Bharat Petroleum Organisation
(b) Business Process Outsourcing
(c) Business Product Outsourcing
(d) Bharat Pesticides Outlet
13. Which is the largest tea producing country in the world?
14. Which of the following pairs(country-capital) is not correctly matched?
(a) Canada –Toronto
15. Zero meridian does not touch/pass through the country
(d) South Africa
16. Equator does not touch/pass through the country
17. Choose the correct order (lowest to highest) of population preaching the following religion
18. The correct order of countries as per population (more to less) is
(a) China- India-Brazil-USA
19. The smallest continent in the world
(d) South America
20. What is the report on Babri demolition called?
(a) Justice Dinakaran Report
(b) Qureshi report
(c) Liberhan Report
(d) Swaminathan Report
21. 'To the last Bullet'- to which hero's memory has the book been recently launched?
(a) Hemant Karkare
(b) Vijay Salskar
(c) Ramesh Sharma'
(d) Ashok kamte
22. Hollywood actress…., noted for her roles in movies like The Whiote Hotel and clueless, died in Los Angles after suffering a cardiac arrest on December 20, 2009.
(a) Meryl Streep
(b) Samant5ha Fox
(c) Eva Greeen
(d) Brittany Murphy
23. Who among the following is the chairperson of the National Commission for women?
(a) Saroj Pandey
(b) Kumari Shelja
(c) Girija Vyas
(d) Sonia Gandhi
24. Who was chosen for Indira gandhai Peace Prize in November, 2009?
(a) Sonia Gandhi
(b) Hamid Karzai
(c) Ban ki Moon
(d) Sheikh Hasina
25. The Internationa Equipment machine number that is the unique identification number given to each mobile by its manufacturers has been made mandatory in India; in this context the GSM and the CDMA have the IEMN that is technically called (respectively)
(a) Both are incorrect
(b) Both are correct
(c) Only 1 is correct
(d) Only 2 is correct
HP Police Sub Inspector Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 2(26-50)
HP Police Sub Inspector Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 3(51-75)
HP Police Sub Inspector Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 4(76-100)
HP Police Sub Inspector English Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 5(101-125)
HP Police Sub Inspector Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 6(125-150)
HP Police Sub Inspector Paper 2010 by HPSSB Hamirpur set 7(151-173)
Read related articles:
HP Sub Inspector Exam
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Sub Inspector(SI) Exam by HPSSSB Hamirpur(HP) 2010 (Q.1 -25)"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Recent Himachal Articles
Holy Mani Mahesh Journey 2014
Metro Train to be run in Queen of Hill, Shimla, HP
"Bang-Bang" Bollywood movie shooting takes place in Kullu HP
Wotld heritage Great Himalayan National Park Kullu,HP
Book Fair 2014 held in Kangra by Book Expo India
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.