Major Peaks in Kullu, HP:
1. Shacha: Shacha peak is situated at an altitude of 3,540 metres above the sea level in Kullu district.
2. Patalsu: Patalsu peak is peak is situated at an altitude of 4,470 metres above the sea level in Kullu district.
3. Pin Parbati: Sitauted at an altitude of 4,800 metres is the Pin Parbati Peak in Kullu.
4. Inder Kila: Indera Kila peak is at an altitude of 4,940 metres above sea level in Kullu.
5. Srikhanda: Srikhanda peak, considered to be theabode of Lord Shiva is at an amazing altitude of 5,182 metres above sea level. The way to Shrikhand is via tehsil Nirmand of Kullu.
6. Shitidhar: Shitidhar peak is situated at an altitude of 5,290 metres above the sea level in Kullu district.
7. Hanuman Tibba: Hanuman Tibba is situated at an altitude of 5,860 metres in Kullu-Kangra region.
8. Maiwa Kandinoo: Situated at 5,944 metres in Kullu is Maiwa Kandinoo peak.
9. Indrasan: Indrasan peak is at an altitude of 6,220 metres in Kullu-Manali region.
10. Dibibokri Pyramid: At a chilling height of 6,400 metres is the Dibibokri Pyramid in Kullu.