Find Us on Facebook
Explore Himachal Pradesh
About Himachal Pradesh
Historical Monuments and Inscription in Himachal
About Himachal Pradesh
: 10 (
Himachal Place/Inscription - Ruler - Location
1. Stone Inscription - Ashok - Kalsi
2. Nagarkot - Susharma - Nagarkot
3. Jagat Khana Swarghat - Hira Chand - Bilaspur
4. Tank Sanghbhana - Vijay Chand - Bilaspur
5. Handur Fort - Kalyan Chand - Handur border
6. Chhatipur Fort - Sansar Chand - Jhajhardhar (Bilaspur)
7. Rang Mahal - Vijay Chand - Bilaspur
8. Loh Tikri Inscription - Jasta Verman - Near Churah
9. Dibrikothi and Saicha Nala Inscription - Lalita Verman - Pargi
10. Taragarh Fort - Jagat Singh - Taragarh (near Chamba)
11. Nadda Mahal - Umed Singh - Rajnagar
12. Chamba Rang Mahal - Umed Singh - Chamba
13. Maukot - Saleemshah Sur - Nurpur
14. Shahpur Fort - Bhaktmal - Shahpur
15. Kamlagarh Fort - Raja Surej Sen - Kamlagarh
16. Damdama Mahal - Surej Sen - Mandi
17. Sarakhpur Fort - Sidh Sen - Sarakhpur
18. Rani-Ka-Kot Fort - Sewant Sen - Suket Riyasat
19. Rawnigarh Fort - Veer Prakash - Rawingarh
20. Nahan Fort - Karam Prakash - Nahan
21. Sheesh Mahal - Fateh Chand - Nahan
22. Moti Mahal - Fateh Chand - Nahan
23. Jatak Fort - Ranzor Singh - Nahan
24. Ranital Bagh - Samsher Singh - Ranital
25. Kangra Fort - Susharma Chandra - Kangra
Mahatma Gandhi's Visits to Shimla
Formation of Himachal Pradesh as a State
History of Himachal Pradesh
Himachal's brief historical background.
National Movement in Himachal Pradesh
Importance Dates of History of Himachal Pradesh
Historical Town and their Founder
Read related articles:
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Historical Monuments and Inscription in Himachal"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Recent Himachal Articles
Beautiful Tourist place in District Kinnaur Sangla Valley
Sundarnagar: The beautiful town of the Mandi district
International ODI match in Dharamshala on 17th October 2014
Three day Rajiv Gandhi Khel Abhiyan celebrated in Una HP
Summer Festival 2014 celebrated in Solan HP in August
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John