Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education 10th, 10+2 (12th) Examination 2011 Date Sheet Time Table Anoouncement
Himachal Board Examination date sheet and Timetable is going to be announced soon.
If you are looking for the 10th class and 12th (10+2) class Board Examination Datesheet, Timetable and syllabus then kindly check the official Website of the HP Board of School Education.
The Himachal Board 2011 date sheet, timetable will also be available here in www.himachalspider.com
HIMACHAL PRADESH BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION DHARAMSHALA-176700
Date Sheet for the Senior Secondary Plus-One (XI) Class Annual Examination commencing from 4th March, 2011
Time: i) For all subjects except Fine Arts: 1.45 PM to 5.00 PM (Evening Session)
ii) For Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture & Applied Arts
(Commercial Arts):- 1.45 PM to 3.00 PM
ii) Dance(Kathak/Bharat Natyam)
iii) Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Arts
(Commercial Arts):- 1.45 PM to 3.00 PM
iv) Vocational Theory-I(Financial Accounting-I)
v) Vocational Theory-I(Computer Fundamentals, Operating
System and Utilities)
vi) Vocational Theory-I(Basic Electricity)
vii) Vocational Theory-I(Basic Electrical Technology)
viii) Vocational Theory-I(Fundamentals of Horticulture)
ix) Vocational Theory-I(Fundamentals of Food Preservation)
ii) Business Studies
ii) Vocational Theory-II(Business Communication & Statistics)
iii) Vocational Theory-II(Programming in C)
iv) Vocational Theory-II(Basic Electronics)
v) Vocational Theory-II(Domestic Appliances)(Non Motorised)
vi) Vocational Theory-II (Fruit Production)
vii)Vocational Theory-II(Food Microbiology and Quality Assurance)
i) General Foundation Course (Common for all Vocational Groups)
i) Home Science
ii) Vocational Theory -III(Computer Applications in Business)
iii) Vocational Theory-III(Data Base Management System)
iv) Vocational Theory-III(Applied Electronics)
v) Vocational Theory-III(Engineering Materials and Workshop Practice-I)
vi) Vocational Theory-III(Vegetable Production)
vii)Vocational Theory-III(Food Preservation Technique)
Music (Hindustani Vocal/Hindustani Instrumental Melodic/Hindustani Music Percussion)
Note: 1. The Question Papers in the subjects of 1.English 2.Mathematics 3. Hindi 4.Economics 5.Political Science 6.History 7.Physics 8.Chemistry 9.Biology 10.Accountancy 11.Business Studies 12. Sanskrit will be supplied in three series viz. (A) (B) (C). The candidates appearing in these subjects are advised to write the Question Paper series given in the question paper on the title page of answer book in prescribed circle in Block Letters with Ink.
2. The candidate must write the same question number in the answer book as given in the Question Paper.
3. Question Papers be distributed before 15 minutes of the commencement of examination to facilitate the candidates to go through the question paper and answer-books be supplied at 2 PM.
FOR PRACTICAL EXAMINATION
4. The practical examination and project work in the subject of Business Studies of private candidates, will be conducted after theory examination, for which the subject-wise dates will be intimated separately to the Head of the Institution/Centre Superintendent. The candidates must contact their Head of the institution/Centre Superintendent in order to know the subject-wise date, time and place of their practical examination.
5. All PRIVATE and COMPARTMENT candidates will have to take their practical examination afresh and practical marks obtained in the previous practical examination shall not be taken into account.
Contact Details and No. Himachal Board DHARAMSHALA
TELEPHONE: 01892- 229033 to 229037
Extension Nos. for Inquiry:-
1. Bilaspur, Chamba & Hamirpur : - 206
2. Kullu, Kinnaur & Shimla :- 204
3. Kangra. : - 202
4. Sirmour, Solan, Una : - 201
5. Mandi, Lahaul Spiti & Other State
Fax No.01892-222817 & 01892-225419