The Rishi Yoga & Ayurveda Centre, Mcleodganj, Kangra – H.P
The Rishi Yoga & Ayurveda Centre a Yoga Training Centre is located at Mcleodganj in district Kangra. The Rishi Yoga & Ayurveda Centre is run by an expert yoga's spiritual teacher - Yogi Shivam, who is great practitioner of Yoga and Holistic healing and has vast record experience of many different Yoga forms like Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Power Yoga. The yoga is remedy which applies to all levels of existence and awareness. At the physical level, we need to harmonize the functions of different organs, muscles and nerves so that they do not hamper or oppose each other.
The Rishi Yoga Centre apart of the Teacher Training course also teaches Hatha, Kundalini Yoga, Ashtanga or Power yoga, Bhakti yoga, Raja yoga, Karma yoga, Tantra yoga or Karma Sutra and White tantra yoga to retreats participants according to the different requirements. The Mcleodganj is a great place for those who are in search of Happiness, Health, Harmony and Mental balance & Peace.
The Rishi Yoga & Ayurveda Centre gave special emphases on practical training, behavior & character building. Hence an every student assessed for his / her behavior closely and same is reflected in the respective certificates.
Therapies and Healings:
1. Ayurveda rejuvenation & healing: Ayurveda is a traditional & holistic system that means “Science of Life”. The human from this, have 3 biological humors called tridosha - Vatta (wind), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (earth and water) and to keep the balance of all three doshas the body needs the vital energy called Prana to maintain this system and to achieve the same the natural therapies is only the best way.
2. Ayurveda Massage: Massage therapies have an underlying body of philosophy that determines its practice and aids practitioners to lead a more holistic lifestyle.
3. Meditation: Meditation therapies for overcoming addictions, phobias, relationship issues and general problems in life.
Yoga Classes & Courses:
1. Teacher Training Course (200 hrs level) – Duration 4 weeks.
2. Meditation course – Duration One Week.
3. Drop-in (Yoga) classes – Daily.
Contact details :
The Rishi Yoga & Ayurveda Centre,
Mcleodganj, Behind LungTa Restaurant,
Tehsil Dharamshala, District Kangra,
Himachal Pradesh – 173219, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.rishiyogaindia.com