The H.P State Co-operative Bank Limited (HPSCB), The Mall, Shimla – H.P.
The HP State Cooperative Bank Limited (HPSCB) is an Apex Bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh. The HPSCB was established in 1953 with Head Quarter at Shimla, and since then the bank dedicatedly is in the service of public. The bank now has grown to 175 branches and 15 extension counters; those are spreaded in 6 districts of the State and one branch at New Subzi Mandi, New Delhi. The HPSCB is 1st Cooperative Bank in India to implement CBS in all of its branches. The bank has started RTGS Services in some of the branches and also Internet Banking, Mobile Banking.
The HPSCB is committed for easy and convenience banking at the fingertips of customers, as such the bank has its 190 online branches in 6 districts. Similarly a network of 26 ATMs those are too located in 6 districts namely - Bilaspur, Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Shimla and Sirmaur, are in the services of public. The bank apart from saving account and current account facilities has number of saving schemes like RD, FD and some special deposit schemes called Himpunernivesh, Sarvapriya and Mahalaxmi etc. As such the fund generated through term deposits are utilised in curtains sectors for development of infrastructure related projects.
The HPSCB has more than 40 loan schemes to suit the requirement of all sections of the society - like loan for a new house, child's education, new car or home appliances etc. and development of Infrastructure Sector include Agriculture and related sectors.
Infrastructure Development Loan Schemes:
1. HPSCB – The scheme for financing Hydro-Electric Power Projects – Financing up to 5MW at its own and above in consortium arrangement.
2. HIM Dugdha Rin Yojna – An incentive loaded scheme for Dairy Development under Venture Capital Fund scheme of Govt. of India.
3. Pandit Deen Dayal Kisan Bagwan Samridhi Yojna – A subsidy linked scheme to finance polyhouses.
4. HPSCB Parivahan Loan Scheme – A scheme to finance unemployed youth who have been allotted carriage permits by Department of transport.
5. HPSCB Saral Home Loan Scheme and HPSCB Nav-Varsh Car loan scheme – A scheme on easy interest rate structure as low as 8% per annum.
The HPSCB offers various deposit plans that one can choose from depending on the term period, nature of deposit and its unique saving and withdrawal features.
1. Higher rate of interest on the deposit to Senior Citizen & Women.
2. Quick disposal.
3. Low margin requirements.
4. Incentive of 0.25% on interest rates on loans to women..
The H.P State Co-operative Bank Limited,
Head Quarter, The Mall, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh - 171001, India
Phone : 0177- 2804492, 2804490
Web Site: http://www.hpscb.com
More articles: General