108 Ambulance to be renamed as National Health Service in HP

108 Ambulance may get re-named in coming months. Here I have discussed some important facts about this major news.

Renaming of the 108 Atal Health service to the National Health Service. Health Minister Kaul Singh Thakur said that in the coming months this change will get approve, he has sent the letter to the central health ministry. In this article we are talking about the details information regarding it which is given below in the article for that you have to read the article.

Renaming of the Atal Health Service
The health minister Kaul Singh Thakur said that the renaming of 108 ambulance service in the state from the Atal Health Service to the National Health Service. After renaming this service former health minister and BJP sectary Rajeev Bindal and other BJP leaders said it is not good to the change the name of the service.

But after that the health minister said that by renaming this service state will get so much benefit. He said that if we rename it to the National Health Service that 90% fund will provide the central government while only remaining 10% fund will give the state. So by this the condition and facility and this service will increase to large extent. And more specialist doctors can be available with the ambulance.

He said in the recent few years this service is more use in the Shimla, Dharmsala and Mandi zonal hospital so we can provide more specialist to these area as well as well to the other area. And he also said that we can increase the number of ambulance in the whole state in the coming year. So this change will definitely change the future of this National Health Service.


No responses found. Be the first to comment...

  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name: